With over 700 species of ants in the United States, 20 species are most commonly found in every American home. With their colonies that are very hard to be outnumbered, ants are the number one nuisance pest in the country for a reason. Pezz Pest Control, a top-rated Missouri ant control company, wants to help homeowners protect themselves.
St Louis Ant Control Experts
Pezz Pest Control Knows
PEZZ PEST CONTROL IS HERE FOR YOU!
How to Control Ants
To discourage ants from coming into your home:
1. Eliminate food sources that could attract them.
2. Sweep your kitchen floor.
3. Wipe the counters regularly, and ensure your garbage can has a lid.
4. Store foods in pest-proof containers or in your fridge.
5. Avoid leaving dirty dishes in your sink and clean your kitchen sink frequently.
6. Seal any cracks or crevices that ants could use to enter your home.
Preventing and controlling ant problems can be very difficult. Existing ant infestations can be controlled by locating and destroying the colony — but this is easier said than done. Pezz Pest Control are ant control experts that offer methodical inspection and complete elimination of the ant colonies in your homes.